IELTS in Vienna, Austria was described by SVB as follows. Many thanks for remembering and sharing.
Section 1: A lady who had recently moved to a new place was inquiring about a drama club with the chairman of the club.
Questions: Fill in the blanks, multiple choices, and information matching.
Section 2: A conversation between 2 students about books, their authors and contents of the books. The books were about insects and wild animals.
Questions: Fill in the blanks.
Section 3: Conversation about a coal mining research.
Passage 1: The text was about disabled children, their difficulties in education, the steps taken by the government of New Zealand and what else can be done.
Questions: Which paragraph has the following sentences?
Passage 2: The text was about “Tulip Mania”, how the Europeans were crazy about tulips, how tulips trading had its success and then declined.
Passage 3: The text was about believing in serendipity in scientific research and business amongst different scientists.
Explain the difference between the two diagrams. The 2 diagrams showed the school buildings in 2003 & 2010.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Express your views regarding insufficient respect nowadays towards older people. What can be the reasons? How does it affect the society? Support your answer with your personal experience.
– Tell me about your full name?
– What should I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Why people travel to your country?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose to study your course?
– Do you like to study with a group or alone?
– How often do you go out?
– When was the last time you went out with your friends?
– Do you prefer to go out alone or with friends?
You should speak about a special toy you got as a child
– describe the toy,
– tell why it was so important to you.
– Do you think toys should be shared by children?
– What do you think is the impact of sharing toys between children?
– What can you tell about toys before and toys nowadays?
– How would a toy help in the development of children?
SVB says: My Speaking test questions were exactly the same set of questions like the previous tests questions in Malaysia, Jeddah and Saudi Arabia, I prepared for above set of questions night before the exam and I did it well, I think that past IELTS speaking test questions are most probably to repeat in the future exams