IELTS exam in Malaysia was described by A. (thanks a lot!), who remembered only the topics from Writing and Speaking – but remembered them well! Here they are:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a line graph about the number of students enrolled in Engineering courses from 2006-2008, and there were predicted numbers for 2009-2010.
There were 3 lines to compare – Mechanical, Chemical and Electrical Engineering.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
We cannot help everyone in the world that needs help. Therefore we should only be concerned with our own communities or countries.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement above?
– Where are you from?
– What is your home like?
– Which room you like most in your house?
– How would you improve your home?
– When was the last time you went shopping?
– When do you like to do shopping?
– Do you like to do shopping in big shops or small shops?
– What kind of shopping do you dislike?
– When did you first learn about the Internet?
– Do you think Internet is good?
Describe your favorite activity during childhood, you should say:
– When was it?
– What was the activity?
– With whom?
– Do you think it is important for children to have group activities?
– Why is it so?
– What do you think about teenagers having their own groups?
– In your country, do the children have a lot of group activities like you’ve described above (in the cue card)?
– Why do you think so? (Yes or No)?
– Do you think the working life now has affected the relationship with your neighbors?
– Why is it so?