Our friend M from Turkey reports about his Academic IELTS exam, here is what he remembers:
Writing Task 1 (report)
There was a chart describing reasons for not going to work in three periods. The reasons were illness, stress, unexpected events, family responsibilities.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Children are experiencing social, educational and commercial pressure. What are the causes to this pressure? What measures can we take to reduce this pressure?
– What’s your job?
– Is your job easy or not? Why?
– Do you think there will be any changes in regards to your job in the future?
– When did you go on holidays last time? Where?
– What would you like to do during the holidays?
– What do you not like doing in that time?
Describe a good cook that you know, you should say
– who this cook is
– which meal made by this cook you prefer
– how she/he learned cooking
The examiner was asking me some complex questions related to cook, future eating habits and so on.