A friend from Melbourne, Australia sent me an email about the topics in his General training exam. Here is what he remembered:
Writing Task 1 (letter)
You found out about a community that offers some activities for elderly people and would like to volunteer. Write to them and explain:
– How did you find out about them
– Why you think that their job is important
– How do you want to help them
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Cost of flights is going down. Explain the positive and the negative points of this situation.
– What is your full name?
– How are you doing?
– Where do you come from?
– Are you working or studying?
– Why did you choose this profession?
– Do you prefer to study alone or in a group?
– What you usually do with your friends?
Describe a historical place you went to, you should say:
– Where it is
– Where did you hear about it
– What do you know about it.
– It is important to know about the history of your country? Why?
– What historical movie makers do their best jobs in movie production?