This update arrived from our friend M in Melbourne, Australia. She tells us about her General Training IELTS, here goes:
Writing task 1 (letter)
“You have organized a 90th birthday party for your relative in a hotel. Describe the details and explain why it was a successful party for elderly guests, write about one of the staff that helped you through the party. ”
Note: this topic has already appeared in the recent updates.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Discuss competitive sportís advantage and disadvantage for child’s education.
– What is your home like?
– What advantages and disadvantages your home has.
– If you could make an improvement to your home, what would it be?
– Tell me about your family.
– Which country you want to visit next.
– Describe one of the memorable places that you have been to.
– Do you enjoy cooking?
– Do you think student should learn cooking from school?
Tell me one of the advertisement you have seen recently:
– What was the advertisement about
– Where do you see it from
– What do you learn from it
– Tell me why do you think advertisement always targets kids? Is it good or bad?
– If so, what do you think advertisement can improve in order to educate a consumer?
– What do you think about too much advertisement in this world? What can it do to us?