Our friend K from Denmark reports about her recent IELTS exam there – many thanks, K! Can you believe how similar it is to the report from Germany?
Passage 1: A text about a cleaning product called “Shower flower” from a company called Ozdeal or something similar.
Passage 2: A text about linguistic issues and development of languages.
Passage 3: A text about time and place theory and taking photographs.
Writing task 1 (report)
We had two bar charts comparing population, birth and death rate in England and Wales from 1700 – 2000.
– What is you name?
– Where do you live?
– House or flat?
– Describe house.
– What are galleries and museums for?
– Did you visit them as a child?
– Do you think school children should be taken there?
– Do you like gardening?
– Can you imagine why people like it?
– Have you grown your own plants?
– What do people in your country grow – fruits or vegetables?
It was about performing arts.
– Describe a performance when and where you have seen it
– What sort of performance was it?
– What was special about it?
-Would you like to see it again (the performance from the cue card above)?
– What is the purpose of performing arts?
– Should drama and dance only be taught in special schools?
– Where is the difference between girls and boys concerning dance
– What is the importance of arts in different cultures?
– Are tribal cultures in danger in a globalized world?