A very kind student U from Germany is telling us about his Academic IELTS exam. Thanks so much, U!
Section 1: A woman is calling a company, asking for help with renovating her house.
Section 2: A radio conversation with a man who established a park.
Section 3: A woman and a man are talking about the accounting class joined by the woman and the Japanese class joined by the man.
Section 4: A university professor is giving a lecture comparing how scientists are changing their experiments on children in the past and at the present.
Passage 1: The diversity of languages and how did they reach other countries.
Passage 2: A cleaning material that was unpopular in the past and did the company develop its products.
Passage 3: Photography and how do places have different meanings according to the observer.
Writing task 1 (report)
We had two graphs, one comparing the birth and death rates in a county over the years and the other describing the population in the same period and place.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Should we teach our children about international affairs in schools? Some people say it will waste their time. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons.
– Please tell me your full name.
– Tell me about your job.
– What do you like to do in the evenings?
– Whom you prefer to spend your free time with? Why?
– Do you think that you need more to spend more time with him/her?
Tell me about a person you admire and love, you should say:
– Who that person is
– What you do together
– How much time you spend together
– Compare the relationships in the past and in the present.
– Do you prefer living in groups or alone?
– How do we improve our relationships?