Somehow the Speaking test is easier for people to remember than the Listening, Reading and Writing. Here is a collection of questions that appeared in 2 recent Speaking tests, and you can find more recent IELTS exams here. I hope you get the same in your exam!
Speaking Test 1
– Describe the town you come from in your country.
– Do you believe bicycles are popular where you live?
– Do you believe bicycles are important to children?
Describe something you have always wanted to buy.
– What is it?
– Why do you like it?
– Do you think you will buy it some day?
– Do you believe shopping is more popular today than in the past?
– Does it affect our society positively or negatively?
– Do you believe we spend to much time shopping?
– How does advertisement affect our shopping habits?
– What are the pros and cons if it?
– How does advertisement affect business?
Speaking Test 2
– What is your full name?
– Tell me about your town.
– What do you like about your town?
Discuss a sports activity you watched or joined, you should say
– Where it happened
– What exactly happened
– Why it was memorable
– What do you think is the most popular sports nowadays?
– What do you think about the benefits of swimming?
– Do you think swimming is a good sport?
– What sports activities were you engaged in at school?
– If you were given a chance to go back to school, what sports would you engage in?
– Should children be encouraged to do more sports?
– What kind of sports are better for the kids, team or from individual sports?