Today is a great day because we get to congratulate 15 winners on their IELTS success. All those nights spent going through the books, doing practice tests and working on grammar and vocabulary are finally over; now a much more exciting chapter in their lives begins!
- Onaburekhan Isoze from Nigeria, Band 8.5
- Ilkka Matero from Finland, Band 8.5
- Druma Shukla from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Gerald Chikuse from Zimbabwe, Band 8
- Bilal Muhammad Jan from Pakistan, Band 8
- Mazlina Abdul Rahim from Malaysia, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Pranvera Latifi from Albania, Band 7.5
- Vijay Kumar Siripuram from India, Band 7.5
- Waleed Tayyab Buttar from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Shahab Saqib from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Okan Ivelinov Mollov from Bulgaria, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Bahram Shahkar from Iran, Band 8
- Attique Ahmed from Pakistan, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Amrit Partap Singh Minhas from India, Band 7.5
- Laxmiprasad Bhat from India, Band 7.5
Well done guys, we’re applauding you! As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
So, how does a person get a high score in IELTS? What does it actually take? All we know at the moment is that Okan Mollov (Band 7.5) and Ilkka Matero (Band 8.5) used our book ‘Target Band 7’. But there must be so much more information our winners can share!
We hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.