November was a very good month for many test takers, and in particular for 17 high scorers who won in our IELTS results competition. They received band scores ranging from 7.5 to 8.5 – a real reason for celebration!
- Kalini Wattage from Tanzania, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Sundar Gnanavel from India, Band 8
- Ashkan Eslami Fard from Iran, Band 8
- Pratistha Singh from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Manisha Adhikari from Nepal, Band 7.5
- Wai Hong Tan from Malaysia, Band 7.5
- Diana Kolusheva from Uzbekistan, Band 7.5
- Nahid Al Hoque from Bangladesh, Band 7.5
- Alex Okwudiri Umeanozie from Nigeria, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Rohit Agarwal from India, Band 8.5
- Bosco Manuel Fernandes from Pakistan, Band 8.5
- Kamran Afshar from Iran, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Lakshmikanth Jadhav from India, Band 8
- Sanjay Basrur Kumar from India, Band 8
- Himanshu Pandey from India, Band 8
- Pavlo Bakhmut from Ukraine, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Rajesh Sankara Pillai from India, Band 7.5
So now your lives are not on pause any more, and you are one step closer to your dreams. These great IELTS scores mean you are free to study or work in a country you have chosen, and give yourselves and your families a better future. To mark this happy occasion we are sending your certificates of achievement to your email addresses. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
We’re always trying to find out from winners how they did it. Recently, Ashkan shared his success story on our blog, and we received fantastic responses from our readers who found it helpful.
I’d like to ask the winners – please be kind to the other test takers who are still preparing for their IELTS exams. Do share your stories and tell us how you studied, and what helped you achieve success in IELTS. Any useful tips will be shared on IELTS-Blog.com, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.