Today is the day we announce the winners of the IELTS results competition in May. I am happy to report that this month we had more participants than ever. No doubt this will be a great help to all the future test takers – the more winners we have, the more tips for success we may get from them!
As always, just a couple of words for the new IELTS-Blog members, who may not know why we hold this competition every month, where the best IELTS result wins. The reason is simple – to find people who prepared for IELTS successfully on their own and to ask them these questions:
“How did you study to get such a high score? What are the secrets of your success?”
And why should you care? Because you can learn from other people, just like you, who achieved a great IELTS score, by studying like they did. This is why I hope that today’s winners will write back to me and share their tips for every test takers’ sake.
And the winners are …
Academic Module – 1st place
- Chhavi Srivastava from India, Band 8.5
- Mahesh Pillai from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Ahmed Khalil from Egypt, Band 8.0
- Hina Abdul Razzak from Pakistan, Band 8.0
- Jim Xiang Lim from Malaysia, Band 8.0
- Melvin Paul Singa Raj from Malaysia, Band 8.0
- Nasreena Vaheed from Maldives, Band 8.0
- Asya Ostroukh from Russia, Band 8.0
- Pedro Figueira De Sousa from Portugal, Band 8.0
General Training Module – 1st place
- Uli Rantch from Germany, Band 8.0
- Sumit Sampat from India, Band 8.0
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Benoy Korah from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations, my dear winners! Your special certificates – the evidence of your triumph – are on their way to your emails, and your results will be displayed in IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
We would love it if you shared your methods of studying that enabled you to achieve these remarkable Band scores. Please send us an email to IELTS-Blog and share.