You are about to be just as amazed as I was, when I found out … that in March we had 21 (yes, twenty one) winners who got great scores in IELTS! Two of them even scored the perfect Band 9, a dream of any IELTS test taker.
I am not going to delay the announcement a second longer – please give a round of applause to the winners:
- Sofia Vengerova from Russia, Band 8.5
- Alina Rodica Marvin from Romania, Band 8.5
- Avantha Tissera from Sri Lanka, Band 8.5
- Sudarshan GT from India, Band 8.5
- Jennifer Robinson from Germany, Band 8.5
- Jawad Akram Awan from Pakistan, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Antonia Georgieva from Bulgaria, Band 8
- Christoph Rommel from Germany, Band 8
- Sagar Allamdas from India, Band 8
- Diwan Arif Mohideen from India, Band 8
- Thile Dinh from Vietnam, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Joyce NG from Malaysia, Band 7.5
- Alisha Bhalla from India, Band 7.5
- Muhammad Abbas from Pakistan, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Rafael Bressan Zveibil from Brazil, Band 9
- Mahmud Safat Khan from Bangladesh, Band 9
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Sathish Kumar Shivaraj from India, Band 8
- Denish Chapatawala from India, Band 8
- Kunal Kapur from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Amanpreet Kaur from India, Band 7.5
- Dhara Pankaj Parekh from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! You’ve done an amazing job, and a celebration is in order. To make this a day to remember we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails, and your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
I am sure everyone wants to know – what is the secret of such success? All we know at the moment is that some people used the book Target Band 7 to prepare (Jennifer Robinson, Christoph Rommel, Joyce NG), or Ace the IELTS (Dhara Pankaj Parekh).
But we are definitely looking forward to hearing from the winners their stories of how they studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.