You’re about to see 22 people who received great IELTS results and won in our June competition. They obviously did something right in their exam preparation! Our high achievers of the month come from 9 different countries and their scores range from Band 7 to Band 8.5. I know you probably can’t wait to see who won, so here goes:
- Tianyuan Xu from China, Overall Band 8
- Viswanath Siripuram from India, Overall Band 8
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Nilofer Timol from India, Overall Band 7.5
- Vickas Singh from India, Overall Band 7.5
- Manpreet Singh from India, Overall Band 7.5
- Anastasia Fokina from Russia, Overall Band 7.5
- Helen Ybanez from the Philippines, Overall Band 7.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Shrawan Kumar from India, Overall Band 7
- Bhavana Raghunath from India, Overall Band 7
General Training Module – 1st place
- Shreshta Shyamsundar from India, Overall Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Vardan Vardanyan from Russia, Overall Band 8
- Frida Tolentino from the Philippines, Overall Band 8
- Deepa Narayanan from India, Overall Band 8
- Mir Hossain from Bangladesh, Overall Band 8
- Dan Stockinger from Germany, Overall Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Saria Tasnim from Bangladesh, Overall Band 7.5
- Archan Kooli from India, Overall Band 7.5
- Anjali Kharbanda from India, Overall Band 7.5
- MD Enamul Haque from Bangladesh, Overall Band 7.5
- Nishant Kumar from India, Overall Band 7.5
- Philip Khoon from Malaysia, Overall Band 7.5
This is a special moment for our winners, and to make sure it doesn’t go unnoticed we are sending them certificates of achievement. Winning IELTS results of June will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
As always, we would love to learn from the experience of our winners. Some of them, I know, are our students – Anastasia Fomina prepared by “Target Band 7”, and Vardan Vardanyan and Dan Stockinger used “Ace the IELTS” book. As for the others… we hope to find out soon!
Dear winners – for the sake of every test taker out there, please share your stories. Tell us how you prepared and studied, and what helped you achieve success in IELTS. Anything you can share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can learn from you and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.