Today is the day every participant in our monthly IELTS results competition has been waiting for! We’re happy to report that, although many of you were enjoying your IELTS-free summer, we are about to present 11 bright people with a very good reason to celebrate!
Have you ever had doubts about passing IELTS with the score you need? The good news is – it’s not out of reach, it’s definitely possible. Look at these test takers, they made it, and so will you!
- Akshi Shah from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Lahari Umesh from India, Band 8
- Elizabeth Cherian from India, Band 8
- Farrukh Shermatov from Uzbekistan, Band 8
- Nihal Zubair from India, Band 8
- Karen Eden from Canada, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Kay Yi Chook from Malaysia, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Harsimran Anand from India, Band 8
- Nain Pancholi from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Viswa Demado from Malaysia, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Rajeev Shah from India, Band 7
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this shouldn’t go unnoticed – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
I’m sure everyone is wondering how these lovely people were able to score so well. At the moment we only know that Karen Eden (Band 8) prepared using our book ‘Target Band 7’ and Viswa Demado (Band 7.5) was using ‘Ace the IELTS’.
This is why we’re asking ALL the winners to share their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.