“Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.”, used to say Bill Bradley. His words are a perfect description for the 8 people we are about to introduce to you. Their ambitions and persistence resulted in a great success – an amazing IELTS score.
IELTS results competition winners of July 2022
- 1st place – Innocent Mawuka from Zimbabwe, Band 8
- 2nd place – Sara Mameli from Italy, Band 7
- 2nd place – Hitkumar Patel from India, Band 7
- 2nd place – Foroogh Etemadi from Iran, Band 7
General Training Module
- 1st place – Omar Brown from Jamaica, Band 8
- 1st place – Rutendo Kanyemba from Zimbabwe, Band 8
- 2nd place – Foroogh Etemadi from Iran, Band 7.5
- 3rd place – Waajid Wani from India, Band 7
- 3rd place – Jerry Cosme from Philippines, Band 7
Congratulations to the winners! To mark this happy occasion we are sending certificates of achievement to the winners’ email addresses. Winning IELTS results will also be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
How did they score so well?
Getting a great score in IELTS involves a lot of smart preparation! That is why we’re always trying to find out from the winners how they did it. Seeing our students win fills our heart with pride and joy! Sara Mameli used the strategy book Target Band 7 and practiced on these downloadable tests. Jerry Cosme used the book Ace the IELTS and practiced on our IELTS Online Prep Platform to simulate the computer-delivered IELTS test. Helping them succeed in IELTS was a huge privilege for us!
As for the other winners – we would love to hear from you, because when you share your stories and tell us how you studied, you are helping thousands of test takers, preparing for their exams right now. Any useful tips will be posted on IELTS-Blog.com, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
Did you know? IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.