Today I am proud to announce the winners of our IELTS results competition. 9 hard-working IELTS candidates from 5 different countries have won, with scores ranging from Band 9 to Band 7.5.
I know you can hardly wait to see who they are … so here goes:
The winners in February 2013 are:
- Sithembile Noube from Zambia, Band 9 (amazing!)
Academic Module – 2nd place
- MD Moazzem Hussain from India, Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in Reading)
- Madhumika Sankar from India, Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in Listening and Reading)
- Jim Paolo Joquico from the Philippines, Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in Listening and Reading)
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Saeed Ali from Pakistan, Band 8
- Thad Peeravudhi from Thailand, Band 8
General Training Module – 1st place
- Sajjad Hussain from Pakistan, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Naveen Rudrappa from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Amit Kumar Sahoo from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! You have so much to celebrate. To make this a day to remember we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails, and your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
We should really find out how these lovely people were able to score so well. All we know at the moment is that Saeed Ali (who got Band 8 ) was studying by the book “Target Band 7”, and Sajjad Hussain (who got Band 8.5 ) was using the book “Ace the IELTS” in his preparation. But we definitely need to know more!
I look forward to hearing from the winners their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.