IELTS test in Colombia was shared by A. (thank you so very much!), who remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1: Subscribing to use the library.
Questions: Filling in the gaps on a form.
Section 2: There was a map of a seaport.
Questions: Identify places on a map.
Section 3: About 5 types of whales.
Passage 1: don’t remember.
Passage 2: About a place in Sydney where students can get a job experience from an unpaid job.
Passage 3: Experiences of students who were working in the place above in Sydney.
Passage 4: The flavor notation: how scientists hasn’t figured out the notation of flavor and how are they working on this subject.
Your friend bought tickets to the theater for both of you. Write a letter to a friend to tell him that you can not go to theater, in your letter
– Explain the situation,
– Tell him what he can do with the extra ticket.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
In some countries, most of the people prefer to rent a house rather than buy one. What are the advantages and disadvantages of renting a house?
– Do you work or study?
– Who does the cooking at your home?
– What was the last time you went shopping?
Talk about a library you know, you should say:
– Where it is,
– In what type of building it is located,
– Describe it.
– Do you usually go to the library?
– Do you think libraries should be free?
– What type of books do you find in a library?
– What skills should a person have to work in a library ?