IELTS tests in Sudan and Tunisia were the same, according to the information I’ve received from 2 students (thank you S. and S.!), here is what we know:
Section 1: A telephone conversation about the upcoming cultural events in the city.
Section 2: A conversation about rockets manufacturing.
Sections 3, 4: Don’t remember.
Passage 1: A text about happiness and psychology.
Passage 2: A text about research related to space and aliens.
Passage 3: Don’t remember.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We had a process diagram showing the life cycle of salmon fish, from eggs to adult salmon and the size of the fish in each of three stages.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays commercial advertising is targeting children and not parents. Why did the advertising change? Is this a positive or a negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What shall I call you?
– What do you think about your first day at work?
– Do you like cooking?
– Do you think you will cook more in the future? Why?
– Where do you usually like to travel?
– Do you think traveling is important?
– Have you ever been on a long trip?
Talk about a family (not yours) where you were living for a short period, you should say:
– How did you know the members of that family?
– What were their interests?
– Why do you like them?
– What things are recycled in your home country?
– What is the most powerful kind of advertisement? Is it on TV or in newspapers?