IELTS exam in Moscow, Russia was described by S. (thanks a lot!), who remembered the following details. Enjoy.
Section 1: Experiments.
Section 2: Handmade rockets.
Section 3: Zoo, taking care of animals.
Section 4: Don’t remember.
Passage 1: Renting an apartment. The questions were about which of the apartments had a garden or a balcony.
Passage 2: Details about a Canadian scholarship.
Passage 3: A story about a man who travels a lot and writes novels about eco-systems, world warming and different cultures.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a sports club, tell them that you are not satisfied with the service and have already let them know about it. In your letter state:
– What exactly is wrong with the service,
– What happened after your complained the first time,
– What you want the club to do after your letter.
Some people like to spend free time with the friends of the same age. Others like to spend free time with people of different ages.
Discuss both viewpoints and state your opinion.
– What is your name?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– What do you think, is the first day at work important?
Talk about a healthy activity in your life. You should say:
– What it is,
– What actions should you take for this lifestyle,
– Whether you recommend it to other people.
– Should pupils learn about a healthy lifestyle at school?
– Where can people find information about it?
– How can government affect people to help them choose this lifestyle?