IELTS in Ljubljana, Slovenia was exactly like the test in Sudan and Tunisia, and here are the questions our friend T. remembered from her Speaking test:
– Can I see your ID?
– What is your name?
– How should I pronounce your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Where are you from, which region of your country?
– Have you always lived here?
– Has your family moved much?
– Which sites of the capital would you recommend a tourist to see?
– Do you like winter sports?
– Which sports do you like?
– Where would you prefer to live in a warm county or a country with seasons, why?
Talk about a famous person (not from your country) that you would like to meet. You should say
– Who is he/she?
– Why is the person famous?
– How do you know about this famous person?
– Explain why you would like to meet this famous person.
– Do you want to be famous? Why?
– Why does a famous person become famous?
– What is the advantage and disadvantage to becoming famous?
– How does famous persons influence people?
– What are the different ways of becoming famous?
– Why do people want to become famous?
– Is it easy to become famous in your country, why?