IELTS exam in China was described by W who managed to remember quite a bit. Here is the information he shared:
Section 1. A man publishes an advertisement to sell an old computer table, he is being asked questions about his personal details and about the table. His answers were:address: 124 Green Streettelephone no.:6547890type of ad: goods for salethe reason why he chose this newspaper to advertise in – because a relative had a good experience with themthe nature of the table – office furniturethe headline for the ad – Bargainspecial features – printer shelfcondition – excellentprice – 99
Section 2. Introduction of President Hill
Section 3. Two university students plan to teach an elementary school student about the biological chain in a pond, and ask their tutor’s advice.
Section 4. Mangrove forest protection on an island.
1. The advantages of sleep at work.
2. Hatching eggs.
3. E-learning (advantages and disadvantages).
Writing test Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays, some organizations and charities publicize their activities by introducing special days every year such as National Children’s Day and Non-smoking Day. Why do they introduce special days and what effects does this have?
Talk about your favorite shop, please say:
– What is your favorite shop?
– What can you buy from the shop?
– Why is the shop important to you?
IELTS exam in Kazakhstan was shared by B, and she says that it was exactly like the one in Latvia. Here is what B was asked in the Speaking module:
– What is your full name?
– What is your job?
– Do you like flowers?
– What kind of flowers do you like?
– On what occasions do people give flowers as a gift in your country?
Talk about a public event you attended, you should say:
– What was the public event and when was it?
– With whom did you go to the event?
– Why was this public event so important?
– Is the population of your country growing?
– What are the tendencies of the population growth/spread in your country?
– How is the population growth affecting the environment?
– What kind of measures should the government take in this regard?