IELTS exam in Kazakhstan was shared by B, and she says that it was exactly like the one in Latvia. Here is what B was asked in the Speaking module:
– What is your full name?
– What is your job?
– Do you like flowers?
– What kind of flowers do you like?
– On what occasions do people give flowers as a gift in your country?
Talk about a public event you attended, you should say:
– What was the public event and when was it?
– With whom did you go to the event?
– Why was this public event so important?
– Is the population of your country growing?
– What are the tendencies of the population growth/spread in your country?
– How is the population growth affecting the environment?
– What kind of measures should the government take in this regard?