IELTS Speaking questions were remembered and shared by our kind friend K. from New Zealand, here they are:
– Tell me your full name.
– Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
– Describe your house.
– What is good about your house?
– Do you recommend the area where you live to others?
– Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a cinema? Why?
– What kind of movies do you watch regularly?
– What kind of movies do you like the most? Why?
– What type of movies did you watch in your childhood?
– Tell me about the kind of movies you don’t like. Why don’t you like it?
Describe an older person that you like, please say
– when you met them,
– where you met them,
– why you like them and
– describe their personality.
– What role do older people play in a family?
– Are there any changes today in the attitude of young people to older people?
– What role are they going to play in the future?
– Is it easy for older people to get a job? Why / Why not?