The IELTS test questions below are from Iran and were kindly shared by A (thank you!):
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– What do you do in your free time?
– Why do you do it?
– Do you like to spend time with your family or friends?
– Do you prefer to be with a small group of friends or a big group?
– Do you like gathering your friends and family together?
– Do you wear a watch?
– How important is it in your country to be on time?
– How do you feel when people are late?
Describe a law in your country that people should follow. Please say
– What is the law?
– What impact does it have?
– Why do you think this law is important?
– Do you like to learn new things in life? Why?
– Is it important at all ages to learn new things? Why?
– What is the influence of family and friends on a person’s life?
– How can friends and family influence a person?
– Do you think younger people listen to others for hints and tips on life?
– What about older people, do they listen to others’ advice?