Our friends who took the IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India and the UK (thanks B, M and H!) remembered the following about their exam:
Section 1. A conversation at an art gallery.
Section 2. A conversation between students and a lecturer about a field trip.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About Mintzberg’s work and books he had written.
Passage 2. About spiders and how their build their webs.
Passage 3. About psychology.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the expenditure of companies on advertisement in the UK between 2005-2010 through various channels.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Tourism brings benefits to a country but it also may have harmful effects. How can a country ensure that tourism benefits its development?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- What’s your favorite place in the house? Why?
- Do you think you will leave home soon?
- Have you ever bought anything after seeing an advert?
- Why do you think companies advertise themselves?
- What has a greater effect: TV ads or newspaper and magazine ads?
Talk about a historical event that interests you. Please say
- What is the event?
- How did you know about it?
- When and where did it take place?
- Why do you think people study history?
- Do you like history?
- How can teachers improve the way they teach history?
- What do you think future historians will study about us?
- IELTS Speaking test in Zimbabwe – December 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by our friend P...
- IELTS test in India, Azerbaijan, Nepal and the UK – May 2014 (Academic Module) The topics and questions below were shared by four IELTS...
- IELTS test in Vietnam and Indonesia – October 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers T and L shared the following exam...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test taker Y from Australia shared the following topics...
- IELTS test in the USA, Lithuania and India – April 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers T, S and R we...