The following update was shared by C who recently took the IELTS test in the UK.
Section 1. A conversation with a travel agent.
Section 2. Kindergarten holiday with helpers and information on the number of children and what physical activities they will be doing. Then there was a conversation between two teachers about the games they taught the children in school.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Risk assessment in food industry.
Passage 1. Comparison and similarities between robots and human beings.
Passage 2. About fossil collection.
Passage 3. About the development of children and their natural abilities.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps showing the village of Shelton in 1910 and in 2010. We had to write a report describing how the place has changed and comparing where necessary.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some ex-prisoners commit crimes after being released from the prison. What do you think is the cause? How can it be solved?
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- What is your favorite room? Why?
- What do you like about your house?
- Do you like relaxing?
- How do you l relax?
- Do you think people today can relax as often as in the past?
- What meal do you prefer: lunch or dinner?
- Do you think breakfast is important?
Talk about science subjects you were taught in secondary or high school. Please say
- What were the subjects?
- Were the teachers good?
- Did you like the courses?
- Did your friends like the courses as much as you did?
- Do you think science has helped the world globally?
- Do you think the media can influence people positively?
- What has science contributed to the world?
- What do you think science has helped us to achieve?
- IELTS test in Amritsar, India – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend S from India asked to share this recent...
- IELTS test in Qatar and the UK – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test takers D and S shared this recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2012 The following Speaking questions were shared by H from India...
- IELTS test in the USA – August 2012 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by our kind friend P...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – August 2012 (General Training) Our friends K and T shared this information about their...