Our kind friend E from the UK shared this IELTS exam (thank you!)
Section 1. A teacher was talking to a father about his daughter and classes she can attend.
Questions: multiple choice, match statements to courses, short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Section 2. A woman was giving some instructions to the students who are going to work in a museum.
Questions: multiple choice, short-answer questions (no more than X words), map labeling.
Section 3. Students talked about their university. One of them was giving some advice about a future dissertation to the other.
Questions: diagram labeling, multiple choice.
Section 4. A tutor was giving instructions to the students about what things they should do before and after they start their assignment.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than X words).
Passage 1. Air pollution by airplanes and ways to reduce it.
Questions: Match statements to paragraphs, True/False/Not Given, match a person’s name or organization to their statement.
Passage 2. Malaria in Italy. About the false information that people had in the past and how the cure was found. Very similar to the passage from this exam.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than X words), multiple choice.
Passage 3. About how some mistakes can contribute to making great things. There were a few examples, first how was the recipe of cornflakes found, second how saccharin (sweetener) was invented. The text suggested that modern businesses do not accept these mistakes and regard them as not eligible.
Questions: multiple choice, True/False/Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a bar graph showing the prices of imported clothes into the European Union from 7 different countries such as Indonesia, Turkey, Bangladesh and so on. They were showing prices in Euro per 1 kilogram of clothes, from 1997 to 2003.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that museums should entertain people, while others believe that the purpose of museums is to educate. Discuss both views and give you own opinion.
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia...
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend D took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Malaysia we can...
- IELTS test in the UK and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends who took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in Odessa, Ukraine – September 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Odessa (Ukraine),...