The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend A from Amsterdam.
Section 1. Inquiry on the phone about a computer sale.
Section 2. Radio show on holiday resorts in Queensland, Australia.
Section 3. Discussion between a student and his tutor.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Problems of sugar cane industry in Australia.
Passage 2. Post-war rural areas policy changes in the UK.
Passage 3. Several theories explaining the cause of extinction of large mammals (dinosaurs) in North America.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing changes in household composition from the year 1961 till 2001.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some countries invest in specialized training centers for top athletes rather than in public sports facilities. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
Standard interview questions.
Describe a place outdoors where you go to relax. Please say:
- Where is this place?
- How often do you go there?
- Why does it help you relax?
- Do you think it is more difficult to relax when you are at home?
- Do you think there is a difference in relaxation activities between old and young people?
- IELTS test in the Netherlands and India – February 2015 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers J, G and R remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend H took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Nepal and Bangladesh – November 2015 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from Nepal and Bangladesh (thanks K,...
- IELTS test in Egypt – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Egypt and...
- IELTS test in Australia and Singapore – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends L and A took their IELTS exams in...