Our kind friend A from Ireland shared the recent IELTS exam below:
Passage 1. About human’s impact on nature.
Passage 2. About ancient coins.
Passage 3. About road building in Africa.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Describe a graph about daily calorie intake across the globe.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some believe elderly people should live in nursing homes, others think they should live with the younger family members. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
Describe your friend. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How did you meet?
- Why do you like him/her?
- Why is friendship nowadays so volatile?
- Why is exercising important?
- IELTS test in Ireland – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker A from Ireland shared this exam...
- IELTS test in India – April 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend R we have these topics...
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by J, who took...
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Canada (thank you L and C!)...
- IELTS test in Iran and Nigeria – April 2013 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by IELTS test takers from...