Our Iranian friend A has shared the writing and speaking questions from his recent IELTS exam. Enjoy!
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar-charts. One was about the average number of holidays in five European countries in a typical year. Another one was about the average working hours in those countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The news about violent crimes may frighten people or, on contrary, encourage them to commit a crime. Therefore, some believe that these types of news should not be reported in newspapers or on TV. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Describe your home, please.
- What are the special features of your home that you really like?
- Do you prefer to live in an area with a colder or warmer climate?
- Do you want to live in a big house?
Talk about a movie that you recently saw, please say
- What was the movie title?
- Whom did you see it with?
- When did you see it?
- What was it about?
- Explain why you liked this movie.
- Do you think movies convey messages better than books?
- Why do some people like to watch old films?
- How can movies help language learners?
- IELTS test in the USA – August 2012 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by our kind friend P...
- IELTS test in Iran and Nigeria – April 2013 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS test in Iran – July 2012 (Academic Module) A test-taker from Iran (thanks S!) shared what he remembered...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – September 2012 The following questions were shared by R who recently took...
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was sent by N and F,...