A test-taker from Iran (thanks S!) shared what he remembered about the recent exam topics:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing facilities offered at the university in the UK and the percentage of students happy with them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Money should be spent on creating new public buildings such as museums or conference halls rather than repairing existing ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What do you do?
- Why did you select this job?
- What would you like to do in the future?
- What were your favorite toys as a child?
- Did you prefer playing with your friends or on your own?
- What can you learn from toys?
Describe an old person that you like. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- Explain why is he/she interesting to you?
- What is the normal age for being considered old in your country?
- What is the normal age for retirement?
- Why don’t old people respect young people?
- Do old people just think they don’t get respect or do young people genuinely disrespect them?
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Iran and Nigeria – April 2013 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – July 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Malaysia and Australia shared their Writing...
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend F remembered the following details about the...
- IELTS test in India and Sri Lanka – July 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thank you,...