The following IELTS questions were shared by V who recently took the test in Cyprus. V didn’t remember the Listening / Reading, but here are the Writing and Speaking.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write to a newspaper regarding an article they published about a TV program. Please say
- Why didn’t you like the article?
- Why do you like this TV program?
- What is you suggestion to the editor?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many children these days have their own mobile phones. What are advantages and disadvantages? Give your own opinion.
- Please show me your ID.
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Where are you from?
- What do you like here?
- Is every wedding a big party in your country?
- What are the traditions?
- Whom do you invite to the wedding?
- Do you like traveling?
- Where do you usually go? Why?
- Do you think teachers have influence on children’s behavior?
Talk about a beautiful place in the nature. Please say
- What does it look like?
- Why do you go there?
- What makes this place so special for you?
- Is there any evidence of environmental damage in your country?
- What are your thoughts on how this can be reversed?
- What would you suggest to the government to do?
- IELTS test in the USA and Cyprus – December 2012 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the USA and Cyprus shared these...
- IELTS test in the USA – September 2013 (General Training) The IELTS exam details below were shared by K from...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...
- IELTS test in Singapore – October 2013 (General Training) Our friend L who took the IELTS test in Singapore...
- IELTS test in India – June 2013 (General Training) Our Indian friends S and V shared this exam update....