The IELTS exam below was shared by M from Canada (thanks to the contributor!)
Section 1. A teacher was making a group booking for a movie on behalf of the students.
Section 2. An interview with a car company representative on car fuel efficiency in Australia.
Section 3. A lecture on analysis of traditional lecture method followed by discussion of various options to replace it.
Section 4. Two students were discussing two different courses and getting advice from their tutor.
Passage 1. Three restaurant advertisement boards and questions related to it.
Passage 2. Multiple paragraphs describing various restaurants in a city.
Questions: choose a suitable topic for each question.
Passage 3. About a car pool program for employees in the office.
Questions: filling in blanks on a flow chart of the process.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a bus tour company manager about a tour guide who did an excellent job on your tour. Please say
- What tour did you take?
- Why do you think the tour guide was excellent?
- Suggest some ways to the manager to reward that tour guide.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Most students choose to work part time during university studies. Do you think its a good or a bad idea? Give your opinion and support it with an explanation and examples.
- IELTS test in Malaysia – January 2013 (General Training) The update below was shared by A (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS test in Canada – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS exam update below was shared by S from...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 (General Training) This update was shared by an IELTS test taker (thanks,...
- IELTS test in the USA and Canada – March 2013 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers (thank you S and A) shared...
- IELTS test in Canada – September 2013 (General Training) This IELTS update from Canada was shared by S and...