The speaking questions below are from the IELTS exam in Tunis, as reported by our kind friend S.
- What is your full name?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Have you ever been to a live concert?
- Who was the star in this concert?
- Did you like him/her? Why?
- What are your favorite colors? Why?
- Do colors have any special meaning in your country?
- What color would you choose for your room?
Describe a walk that you have enjoyed. Please say
- When was it?
- Where was it?
- Whom did you go with?
- Compared to the past do you think people are walking less nowadays?
- What are the benefits of walking compared to driving a car?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) shared these...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2013 Our Indian friend (thanks I!) shared the questions she was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Oman – March 2013 An IELTS test taker A from Oman shared these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 Our kind friend A shared the Speaking questions from his...