The speaking questions below are from the IELTS exam in Tunis, as reported by our kind friend S.
- What is your full name?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Have you ever been to a live concert?
- Who was the star in this concert?
- Did you like him/her? Why?
- What are your favorite colors? Why?
- Do colors have any special meaning in your country?
- What color would you choose for your room?
Describe a walk that you have enjoyed. Please say
- When was it?
- Where was it?
- Whom did you go with?
- Compared to the past do you think people are walking less nowadays?
- What are the benefits of walking compared to driving a car?
- IELTS Speaking test in Budapest, Hungary – August 2012 Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by...
- IELTS Speaking test in the USA – May 2012 These speaking questions were shared by our kind friend S...
- IELTS test in the USA – August 2012 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by our kind friend P...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – August 2012 Shared by our kind friend J here comes the update...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ahmedabad, India – August 2012 The Speaking questions below were sent by our kind friend...