The questions below were shared by A from New Zealand (thanks!)
- What is your full name?
- What country are you from originally?
- Do you study or work?
- Who had helped you to get this job?
- Did you work overseas?
- Do you like your neighbors?
- How do they help you?
Talk about your favorite thing that you have lost recently. Please say:
- What did you lose?
- How did that happen?
- Why was that item important to you?
- Do you often lose your things?
- What things do people lose the most?
- Why do people forget things?
- What precautions should people take to care for their belongings?
- How do people show their moral principles when they find someone’s lost property?
- If you find something, what would you do to return it to the owner?
- IELTS test in Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand – May 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to three IELTS test takers from Malaysia, Australia and...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – March 2014 These speaking questions were provided by K, an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Thailand – March 2014 Thanks to the IELTS test taker T whose exam was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – March 2014 The IELTS test taker F from Uzbekistan shared the Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ghana – March 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by J who took the...