The questions below were shared by A from New Zealand (thanks!)
- What is your full name?
- What country are you from originally?
- Do you study or work?
- Who had helped you to get this job?
- Did you work overseas?
- Do you like your neighbors?
- How do they help you?
Talk about your favorite thing that you have lost recently. Please say:
- What did you lose?
- How did that happen?
- Why was that item important to you?
- Do you often lose your things?
- What things do people lose the most?
- Why do people forget things?
- What precautions should people take to care for their belongings?
- How do people show their moral principles when they find someone’s lost property?
- If you find something, what would you do to return it to the owner?
- IELTS test in New Zealand – May 2015 (Academic Module) The topics and questions below were shared by an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sudan – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from Sudan (thanks, A!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, W!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in India...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2015 When R took his IELTS Speaking test in India he...