The questions below were shared by A from New Zealand (thanks!)
- What is your full name?
- What country are you from originally?
- Do you study or work?
- Who had helped you to get this job?
- Did you work overseas?
- Do you like your neighbors?
- How do they help you?
Talk about your favorite thing that you have lost recently. Please say:
- What did you lose?
- How did that happen?
- Why was that item important to you?
- Do you often lose your things?
- What things do people lose the most?
- Why do people forget things?
- What precautions should people take to care for their belongings?
- How do people show their moral principles when they find someone’s lost property?
- If you find something, what would you do to return it to the owner?
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka (thank you N!)...
- IELTS Speaking test in Budapest, Hungary – August 2012 Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – August 2012 These are the Speaking questions that our friend M was...