IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend N from Iran. Here is what she was asked:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Tell me about your hometown.
- What is it famous for?
- Have you studied the history of your hometown at school?
- Do like watching news on TV or reading it in newspapers?
- Have you ever used Internet to read news?
- Do you watch dancing programs? What kind of dancing do you like to watch and why?
- Do you like to go to dancing classes?
- Is it good for children to learn how to dance? Why?
Describe a gift you bought for someone. Please say:
- What was it?
- Who did you buy it for?
- Why did you choose this gift?
- And please say whether the person liked it or not, and why.
- Was your gift expensive?
- Is it important to you that your gifts are expensive?
- Do you think the person you bought the gift for cares about its price?
- Are gifts important?
- In your country, when do you usually give gifts?
- Is it hard for you to choose gifts for others?
- What is easier for you: giving or receiving a gift? Why?
- What do you think of shopping on the internet?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – January 2013 These questions were shared by A who recently took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Budapest, Hungary – August 2012 Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – January 2013 These speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took...