The Speaking questions you are about to read were sent by T after his IELTS exam in Vietnam.
- What’s your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What type of work are you doing?
- Are you good at managing time?
- What type of live concerts are there in your city?
- When did you last go to a live concert?
Describe a peaceful place that you like to go to. Please say
- What is this place?
- When do you go there?
- What do you do there?
- Explain why you feel it is peaceful there.
- Is it necessary for a person to be alone sometimes?
- What do people do to be alone?
- Does the increasing population affect people wanting to be alone?
- Does the technology development somehow affect people wanting to be alone?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Vietnam – September 2013 Our friends H and L who took the IELTS in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by T who took...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – August 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, P!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 Our kind friend A shared the Speaking questions from his...