The Speaking questions you are about to read were sent by T after his IELTS exam in Vietnam.
- What’s your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What type of work are you doing?
- Are you good at managing time?
- What type of live concerts are there in your city?
- When did you last go to a live concert?
Describe a peaceful place that you like to go to. Please say
- What is this place?
- When do you go there?
- What do you do there?
- Explain why you feel it is peaceful there.
- Is it necessary for a person to be alone sometimes?
- What do people do to be alone?
- Does the increasing population affect people wanting to be alone?
- Does the technology development somehow affect people wanting to be alone?
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – May 2012 Our kind friends from Vietnam sent their Speaking questions –...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – October 2012 The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were...
- IELTS Speaking test in Budapest, Hungary – August 2012 Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 These speaking questions were shared by our kind friend A...