IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend V who sat his IELTS exam in Australia. The rest of the sections were exactly like in the recent exam in Taiwan.
- What is your full name?
- What country are you from?
- Are you working or studying?
- What are you studying?
- When did you start speaking English?
- Do you read books? Why?
- How often do you read books?
- What type of books do you like?
- Would you like to write a book one day?
- If yes, why?
Describe your best friend, please say
- How did you meet?
- How do you converse?
- What do you like about your friend?
- How often do you see each other?
- Do you think friendship is important in life? If yes, how?
- How important is to keep in touch with friends?
- Do you have many friends?
- What type of friends do you like?
- IELTS test in Australia and the USA – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friends A and R shared the IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks C!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) Our friends A and S shared the information below after...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – November 2013 (General Training) Our friends S and H remembered the following questions from...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...