IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend V who sat his IELTS exam in Australia. The rest of the sections were exactly like in the recent exam in Taiwan.
- What is your full name?
- What country are you from?
- Are you working or studying?
- What are you studying?
- When did you start speaking English?
- Do you read books? Why?
- How often do you read books?
- What type of books do you like?
- Would you like to write a book one day?
- If yes, why?
Describe your best friend, please say
- How did you meet?
- How do you converse?
- What do you like about your friend?
- How often do you see each other?
- Do you think friendship is important in life? If yes, how?
- How important is to keep in touch with friends?
- Do you have many friends?
- What type of friends do you like?
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – November 2012 Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Melbourne,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2012 Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2012 Our friend Z from the Philippines shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – November 2012 Thanks to A who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend K shared these Speaking topics from a...