IELTS Speaking questions were shared by M from Australia. The rest of the exam topics was published yesterday.
- Questions about myself.
- Questions about places to see in my home country.
- What languages do you speak?
- Are there any other languages you wish to study?
- Are you collecting anything?
- What would you like to collect in the future?
- Why people are collecting things?
Talk about an activity that you do to keep yourself healthy. You should say:
- what this activity is,
- when you do it,
- where you do it,
- whether you would recommend this to others and why.
- How did the people in earlier generations keep themselves healthy?
- Has it changed?
- What do you think people should start doing today to stay healthy?
- What can the government do to support healthy lifestyle?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2013 Our friend from Iran shared the questions he was asked...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 Our kind friend A shared the Speaking questions from his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – February 2013 Our friend J, the IELTS test taker from Dubai, share...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in China and India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by IELTS test takers...