IELTS test in New South Wales, Australia, was collectively remembered by V and M (thank you!). Here is what they shared:
Section 1. A man waning to rent an apartment was filling an accommodation request form.
Section 2. Choices of various locations, streets.
Questions: Was the accommodation for a single person, how much he wants to spend, should it be near train station, whether he was interested in those streets or not.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Origin of football in 19th century and how it has became a worldwide popular sport.
Passage 1. A text about tours for little kids.
Passage 2 and 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About a bird named Albatross. How they lay eggs, then how those hatch, etc.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
– what activities you have planned,
– when the first meeting takes place and where.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some societies more and more people are choosing to live on their own. What do you think are the reasons for this?
Is it a negative or a positive trend? Give examples from you own knowledge.
– Where do you live?
– Define that area.
– Do you think you will move from this area ?
– Do you like driving? What are the benefits of driving?
– Do you want your children to drive? If yes, when?
Describe any recent conversation you had with someone, please say
– What was it about?
– With whom did you have the conversation?
– When was it?
– What was the importance of this conversation?
– Who did you tell about it?
– How would you define different types of conversation?
– Do you think the way of communicating changes between men and men, and men and women?
– What about communication between women and women?
– How people communicate differently within different groups?