IELTS in New Zealand – here is what they had very recently. Huge thanks to R for remembering and sharing, we all hope you get a great score.
Section 1: A call to a travel agency, making a reservation.
Section 2: Was related to art.
Section 3: Two students are talking about a subject they study.
Section 4: About four shopping mall aisles organization, where do you put the products.
Questions: multiple choice.
Passage 1: About Rottem Camp, California.
Questions: True/False/Not given.
Passage 2: About Learndirect (courses?).
Questions: Fill in the gaps.
Passage 3: About art galleries.
Questions: Matching headings to paragraphs.
Passage 4: About Otzi the Iceman.
Questions: True/False/Not given and matching headings to paragraphs.
Writing Task 1 (letter)
You have been offered a job overseas that you applied for. Write a letter to your friend who already knows about that job as well
- tell what kind of job is it
- explain why you applied for this job
- ask your friend about the country
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Some people are living in the high-rise apartments, which makes them feel lonely and unhappy. What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in apartments.
Give reasons and provide examples.
- Tell me about your city.
- Describe the room where you live.
Speak about success that you experienced in your life recently, you should say
- when it happened
- what was it
- why you feel it was a success
- Talk about success:
- How does it affect peoples lives?
- How can a person become successful?
- What do you have to do?
- How long does success last?
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend A shared the topics from his recent...
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – July 2012 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks A!) shared these questions...
- IELTS test in Indonesia – July 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by D (thank you!)...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2012 (General Training) This update was shared collectively by C and K who...
- IELTS test in New Zealand – April 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from New Zealand (thanks T!) remembered...