IELTS test in Malaysia was shared by R., and thanks to his wonderful memory we can enjoy the following:
Passage 1: The factors that cause tourism to thrive and the difficulties associated with it when reporting the actual impact of tourism on the local economy.
Passage 2: The use of certain plants in water treatment.
Passage 3: The possibility that global warming will reactivate ancient viruses or bacteria trapped between ice layers.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We had 3 tables. The first table showed the changes of students per lecturer in a particular university in Australia tentatively from 1990 to 2006. The second and the third table showed the breakdown of the number of students per lecturer in different subject areas in 2003. The second table showed some of the lecture-based subjects and the third table showed some of the practicel-based subjects.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Products manufacturing around the world has resulted in various negative impacts on our environment. Why is this the case? What can be done to reduce this problem?
- What is your full name?
- How shall I call you?
- Do you like drawing? Why?
- Are you going to recommend your children to learn to draw in the future?
- Do you like arts? Why?
- What type of drawings would people tend to choose to decorate their homes?
- Can you drive?
- Do you think our children should be taught driving in the future?
Talk about the leisure activity that you would like to do in the future. You should include:
- Where you would do it,
- Whom you would do it with,
- Why you like this leisure activity.
- Do you think children nowadays have enough time for their leisure activities?
- What would they do for leisure activities if they had enough time for themselves?
- Do you think leisure activities are good for people nowadays?
Task 2 and task 3 questions from other candidates: famous speeches, dangerous sports (e.g. bungee jumping, surfing), ways to reduce traffic congestion.
- IELTS test in Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia – September 2014 (Academic Module) According to IELTS test takers from Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia...
- IELTS test in Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand – May 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to three IELTS test takers from Malaysia, Australia and...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – April 2014 (Academic Module) The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by L...
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – April 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers contributed to this exam update (thanks...
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – March 2014 (General Training) Our friends J and S shared these questions from the...