The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend P from Vietnam, who remembered the following:
Section 1. Booking an exhibition of computers.
Section 2. A visitor talks on the radio about her trip.
Section 3. A student talks to his tutor about changing the deadline and test date.
Section 4. A lecture about trees.
Passage 1. About the process of buying.
Passage 2. A text on tulips.
Passage 3. Bitterness of trees.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a complex bar chart comparing the number of female and male workers in part-time and full-time jobs for 3 years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that governments should ban dangerous sports. Others claim that they should have freedom to choose their favorite activities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– Do you come from large city or a small town?
– Does any number have a special meaning in your country?
– Are you good at remembering names or numbers?
– What are you household chores?
Describe your ideal house. Please say
– What it will look like,
– Where it will be situated,
– Who will be living there with you.
– What do you think about living in a rural area?
– What do you think about the urbanization process?