Our friends N and J had the same IELTS exam in Uzbekistan and Saudi Arabia. Here are the topics and questions they remembered:
Section 1. A telephone conversation about mail services.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About the use of robots in the future.
Passage 1. About teaching methods in different cultures.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two diagrams of a park, before and after redesign. We had to describe the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Children often find it difficult to study maths and philosophy. Some people think that these subjects should be optional in the study curriculum. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects do you study?
– Why did you choose these subjects?
– How often do you use social media websites?
– Will you use social media more or less in the future?
– Why is that?
Talk about an event that made you happy. Please say
– What was the event?
– Who was there with you?
– Why did it make you happy?
– What makes old people happy? Why?
– Is it important to have skills and abilities to do something?
– Were you happy during your school days?
– What will you do after completing your studies?