Thanks to our friend J who took the test in the UAE we can share the following topics and questions from the recent IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing the distribution of car ownership between UK households, and asked to write a report describing the graph.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some businesses observe that new employees who just graduated from a college or university seem to lack interpersonal skills needed for communication with their colleagues. What could be the reason for this? What solutions can help address this problem?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What can I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the weather like in your country?
– Do you like a hot or a cold climate?
– Do you like when it is raining?
– Do you think the weather has changed comparing to the past? How?
– Do you think most people enjoy a hot climate? Why/Why not?
– Do you think the weather can affect people’s mood? In what way?
Describe a decision that you had made with the help of another person. Please say
– What decision was it?
– When was it and who helped you?
– How did you feel after making the decision?
– Do you find making decisions easy?
– Do you think decision-making is a skill that should be developed?
– What kind of decisions do teenagers face nowadays?
– What should the government focus on when making decisions for the country?
I did ielts before my writing topis 15 sept is Essay topics: Some people believe that government should spend money on new building rather than renovating existing building. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Thanks for sharing, Ravinder! Do you remember anything else?