Thanks to T who took the IELTS test in Singapore we can share the topics and questions below:
Section 1. A backpacker was interested to apply for a fruit picking job.
Section 2. A talk between two university students about the selection in the electives process.
Section 3. A discussion about evening classes.
Section 4. About migration to a rural area.
Passage 1. About a place called Bondi.
Passage 2. The correlation between the temperature and success of a country.
Passage 3. About the rules of a verbal/non verbal communication study.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the percentage of Internet users from different age groups, daily from 2003 to 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group, but some people believe that young leaders are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your home.
– What room do you like the most?
– Which season do you like the most?
– What do people do during their free time in each season?
– Do you prefer to live in a country with all four seasons?
Talk about something that you don’t know and would like to learn in the future. Please say
– What is it?
– Why are you interested in it?
– How will you learn it?
– Do you think education for young children is important?
– What don’t they learn at school that they should know about?
– Do you think parents are too busy to teach their kids nowadays?
– Why is it so?