Our friends D and H took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and remembered the Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing data on some products exported from Hong Kong. We had to compare between them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that distance learning is a quick and effective way to study. Others, however, disagree and say that distance learning programs can never be as good as courses taken in person. Do you agree or disagree with the statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose this subject?
– Do you read books?
– What books do you like to read?
– Would you give books as presents to children?
– What kind of books? Why?
Talk about a disagreement that you had with your friends. Please say
– What was it about and when?
– What were the results?
– How did you feel about it later?
– On what topics do children usually disagree?
– Why do you think it is so?
– How can parents reason with children?