The IELTS test questions below were shared by a test taker from Oman (thanks, V!):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently visited a sports centre and discovered some problems and the poor condition of a changing room there. You have made a complaint earlier, but still no action was taken. Write a letter to the facility manager about it. In your letter
– Describe the problems
– Include details of your complaint
– Say what actions you would like them to take.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that it is a good idea to have a dress code at work places. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Can you describe your colleagues?
– Do you like to use a dictionary?
– Do you prefer to use an electronic or paper dictionary?
– Would you like to receive a dictionary as a gift?
– Would you like to write a dictionary?
– How much sleep time do you think a person needs?
– Which group of people needs more sleep, young or old?
Talk about an event you have celebrated recently. Please say
– What was the event?
– Who was there with you?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Why should events be celebrated in a group?
– What is the most important event in a person’s life?
– How can you see whether people enjoy an event or not?
– How is an international event beneficial to a country?