Shared by our kind friend B here comes the recent Academic IELTS test from Nigeria:
Section 1. A recording about hiring a campervan for vacation.
Questions: filling a form, the missing fields included the phone number, preferred means of contact, the capacity of a van, the facilities in the van and so on.
Section 2. Discussion between a teacher and his student on a project work.
Questions: about the presentation and the setting of stage for the program.
Section 3. A lecture on importance and benefits of using manure in agriculture in India.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About the new way of shopping introduced by Saunders, including the way customers go about shopping.
Questions: matching headings to paragraphs, filling in the blanks, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About using reeds (tall grass) to purify water in the rural areas.
Questions: Multiple choice, diagram labeling (description for the planting of reeds).
Passage 3. About Research into how computer games were invented. Discussion on both the merits and demerits of video games.
Questions: matching headings, True/False/Not Given, filling in the blanks.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
There was a table supplied with information about expenses per week of a retiree, a single person and couple in Australia.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Reducing global environmental damage should be handled by governments rather than individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and provide relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like outdoor activities?
– What are your favorite outdoor activities?
– What are the people in your area known for?
– Do you think people do more of housework these days in your country?
– What were the chores you have helped with as a child?
– Do you think children should be taught and introduced to housework early in life?
Talk about a successful small company you know. Please say
– What is the name of the company?
– How did you come to know about it?
– Why do you think it is successful?
– What do they do to make it successful?
– What things need to be changed to improve economic conditions in your country?