The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Malaysia and V from Indonesia – thank you!
Section 1. Hospital form filling for a new patient.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. About species of wild dog in US.
Passage 3. About digital filming.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the number of mobile phone users and personal computer users in six different countries in 2003.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays in many countries the proportion of older people is higher than that of younger people. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
– What is your name?
– Where do you live?
– What kind of house do you live in?
– What kind of house do you want in the future?
– Do you like meeting new people? Why?
– Where do you usually meet new people?
– During childhood, where did you meet new people?
– How often do you use public transport?
– What do you usually do while using public transport?
– Do you feel disturbed by noises from other passengers?
Describe a product that you want to buy that is made in another country. Please say
– What product is it?
– What country is it made in?
– What are the specifications of the product?
– Why do you want to buy it?
– What imported products do people in your country like to buy?
– Why do they buy imported products?
– There are people that prefer a product made in their own country to an imported product. Why?
– How do corporations benefit from global economy?
– Is internet beneficial to these companies?